Join us for the 15th annual Chili Cook-Off sponsored by Gold Star Chili!
Schedule of Events
12-1pm: Chili Competition with Local Amateur Chefs
1pm: Winners Announced + FREE SAMPLES of competition chili (while supplies last)
3pm: Hot Sauce Competition (click here to apply)
All Day (12-4pm)
-Beer Bar sponsored by MadTree Brewing
-'Fire & Ice' Cocktail Bar (signature drinks: Burn, Baby Bourbon, and Cool Mint Vodka Tonic)
- Roja Salsa w/ Plantain Chips from The Arepa Place
- Greek Chili from Areti's Gyros
- "Some Like It Hot" Tea from Churchill's Fine Teas
- Vegetarian Shiitake-Quinoa Chili and Traditional Beef Cincinnati Chili from Colonel De Gourmet Herbs & Spices
- Meat and Veggie Harissa Chili from Dean's Mediterranean Imports
- Texas Beer Bacon Chili from Eckerlin Meats
- Banana Pepper Bread & Jalapeno Bread from Em's Bread
- Bison Chili from Fresh Table
- Mild to Hot Cheddar Cheese Sampler from Gibbs Cheese
- Beef, Chicken and Vegan Chili from Gramma Debbie's Kitchen
- Signature Scratch Cornbread and Artisan Crackers from Makers Bakers Co.
- Mexican Style Chili from Mama Lo Hizo
- Sweet & Salty Popcorn from Mama Made It
- Fahrenheit Drinking Chocolate from Maverick Chocolate Co.
- Flamin Hot Cheeto Bagel and Jalapeno Cheddar Bagel from OTR Bagel Bar
***Want to sample a wide variety of chili? Purchase tickets HERE to receive sample size chili specials from your favorite Findlay Market vendors. $2/ticket, 6 for $10, or 15 for $20.***
Online ticket sales will end at 2pm on Saturday, January 26 or while supplies last. If available, you may still purchase tickets in person on Sunday at the Market Center located in the middle of the market house, or in the Farmers Market Farm Shed in the North parking lot.
See you at the spiciest event in Cincinnati!