The Corporation for Findlay Market (CFFM) is a private non-profit corporation founded in 2000 to manage Findlay Market following its renovation in 2002 and 2003. On July 1, 2004, CFFM and the City of Cincinnati entered into a lease and management agreement that authorizes CFFM to manage and operate the market. Those agreements were renewed in 2009. The City of Cincinnati continues to provide some operating funds.
The Corporation for Findlay Market is a tax-exempt 501(C)3 organization. It coordinated, through the Findlay Market Fund, more than $2 million in tax-deductible contributions from foundations and private individuals towards the market's renovation and revitalization. The Corporation has raised nearly $6 million more in contributions, sponsorships, grants, and in-kind donations in support of Findlay Market since 2007.
The Corporation for Findlay Market provides experienced business management that is developing Findlay Market into a vibrant, increasingly self-sufficient public market. Its role and functions are modeled on similar non-profit organizations that operate successful public markets in cities such as Seattle, Washington and Columbus, Ohio. CFFM's management duties include day to day operations, general maintenance, marketing and promotion, tenant coordination, leasing and new tenant recruitment, and customer service. Its mission includes improving sales and profitability for Findlay Market merchants and attracting a diverse group of new merchants to Findlay Market and the surrounding business district.
The Corporation for Findlay Market is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors comprised of community leaders and market enthusiasts. The following individuals generously contribute their time and talent as officers and directors of the Corporation for Findlay Market.
Officers and Executive Committee
- Chip Gerhardt, Chair
- Rob Linneman, Past Chair
- Mary Stagaman, Vice Chair
- Deana Taylor, Secretary
- Jason Combs, Treasurer
- Kelly Adamson
- Judi Craig
- Wynne Curry
- Tom Donnellon
- Leo D'Cruz
- Rick Findlay
- Rachel Foote
- Mathilde Fouque
- Stephanie Gaither
- Dan Geeding
- Colin Groth
- Lia Hager
- Krutarth Jain
- Kathleen McQueeney
- Bryn Mooth
- Morgan Mulvihill
- Regan Schmidt
- Maurice Wagoner
- Bobbie Sterne
- Joe Hansbauer, President & CEO
- Anthony Berin, General Manager, Social O.T.R.
- Rene Cheatham, Director of Finance & Operations
- Lindsey Cook, Director of Culinary Education, Social O.T.R.
- Ebb Cooper, Findlay Market Facility Coordinator
- Samantha Dewald, Employment Specialist, Social O.T.R.
- Erin Glass, Graphic Design Associate
- Marianne Hamilton, Director of Food Innovation
- Patrick Karousis, Executive Chef, Social O.T.R.
- Kelly Lanser, Director of Communications and HR
- Lindsey Laubenstein, Hospitality Manager, Social O.T.R.
- Richard Lipscomb, Food Innovation Facility Coordinator
- Amanda Lukas, Outdoor Market & Sustainability Manager
- Gina Regan, Development Manager
- Amy Stull, Findlay Kitchen Incubator Manager
- Eli Stull, Executive Sous Chef, Social OTR
- Erinn Sweet, Events and Promotions Coordinator
- Nicolette Young, Food Innovation Program Coordinator
- Kris Zaremba, Findlay Market District Facility Manager