- MON: See Merchants
- TUES-FRI: 9am to 6pm
- SAT: 8am to 6pm
- SUN: 10am to 4pm
INGREDIENTS (WHERE TO BUY):
For the dates:
- Preheat oven to 350, cover baking sheet with foil. Combine goat cheese with almonds in small bowl and mix well.
- Stuff each date with goat cheese mixture and wrap with bacon so the opening is covered. Stretch bacon if needed.
- Place on baking sheet, evenly spaced and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until crispy. Let cool before serving
For the reduction:
- As dates bake, combine honey and balsamic in a small saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat for 15 or until reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and let sit to thicken.
- Drizzle on dates.