Findlay Market will be CLOSED on Memorial Day, Monday, May 25th. Grill out and chill out with the freshest and most delicious produce and products from Findlay Market vendors. Stop by the Market before your day off to grab all the things you will need to have a blast at the lake, the park or in your backyard.
- Blue Oven Bakery- Delicious artisan loaves of bread perfect for delicious picnic sandwiches and salads. Call ahead to place your order for pick up online, here.
- Colonel De Gourmet Herbs & Spices- Rubs for your meats! Try "The Ol' Bourbon Trail" ($3.36/oz.) or "Cousin Pogo's Award Winnin' Butt and Booty Rub" ($3.20/oz.). Call (513) 421-4800 to order.
- The Country Meat Co.- Small and jumbo chicken wings. Call (513) 723-1333 to order.
- Eckerlin Meats- Ribeye steaks and sirloins, and brats. Call (513) 721-5743 to place your order for pickup.
- Eli's BBQ- Mashed potatoes, mac 'n" cheese, baked Beans, and cole slaw-. Call (513) 533-1957 or place an order online.
- Em's Bread- Sourdough hotdog and hamburger buns ($6.00 for half a dozen). Call (513) 802-5728 to order.
- ETC Produce & Provisions- Farm fresh eggs and local veggies perfect on their own or for any salad or side dish. Call ahead to place your order at (502) 306-1279, or have it delivered by ordering online here.
- Gibbs Cheese & Sausage- A variety of cheeses to top your burgers, stuffed olives and spicy banana pepper to top your burgers and hotdogs, and handmade fudge for dessert. Call (513) 421-7459 to order ahead for pickup.
- Gramma Debbie's Kitchen- Chicken salad and baked beans, as well as turkey, chicken and veggie Burgers. Call (513) 421-4726 to order.
- Grayson's Meats and Deli- Chicken fingers ($5.99/lb.), tuna salad, buffalo and regular chicken salad, potato salad, and sandwich platters. Call (513) 381-7444 to place an order.
- LK at Findlay Market- Smoked everything - metts, sausages, bacon, and potato bombs. Call ahead to place your order for easy pickup at (513) 345-8831.
- Luken's Poultry, Fish & Seafood- Wings, whole chickens, salmon and cod. Call ahead to place your order at (513) 621-5567.
- Mackie Quality Meats- Pork chops and ribs. Call (513) 421-0459 to order.
- Madison's- Sugar baby watermelons. Call ahead at (513) 723-0590.
- Neil Luken Meats- Great selection of steaks, ribs, sausages and all-beef patties. Call ahead for easy curbside pickup at 513-721-6533.
- Roth Produce- Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, watermelons. Call (513) 455-0507 to place your order in advance.
- Silverglades- Deli meats, cheeses, pickles and chicken salad perfect for picnics and barbeques. Call (513) 421-6156 to order ahead.
Farmers Market at The Shed
- Backyard Orchard- $2 off two half pecks & two jams for $9 during Memorial Day Weekend.
- Bezold Farms- Lettuce, arugula, kohlrabi, radishes, Asian greens, eggs, pork sausage on Sunday, May 24th only.
- Daniel's Dog Treats- $1.00 off 1 lb. bags of carrot treats Sunday, May 24th only.
- Earthganics- 15% off their Outdoor Product Line: bug spray, healing balms, sunscreen and pain relieving balms on Saturday, May 23rd only.
- Lobenstein- Lots of lettuce & broccoli during Memorial Day Weekend.
- Maumee World Traders- Buy two or more natural soap bars at regular price and get a third bar FREE. Just say "Lest We Forget" or mention how you are honoring Memorial Day to receive the offer during Memorial Day Weekend.
- Bailey Family Catering- Steaks, Ribs, Chicken or Burgers with your choice of these sides: Mac & Cheese, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, and Grilled Corn. Call (513) 873-3900, or email email@example.com with your order.
- Makers Bakers Co.- 6" red, white & blue cakes filled with strawberries ($12), 6 pack of cupcakes ($8-$12), 6" berry cheesecake ($25-$45), jars ($6), shearable portions ($15), and family size ($40) containers of banana pudding, strawberry banana pudding, banana fosters pudding, & small ($9) and family size ($30) portions of assorted fruit cobblers. Order online at https://makersbakersco.com/store/ or call (513) 807-9748.
- Olive Tree Catering- Dessert party trays, ma'amol (caramelized date cookies), baklava, katayef (fried stuffed pancakes). Email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tablespoon Cooking Co.- Two virtual classes to get you ready for Memorial Day Weekend. Learn how to make simple layer cakes and tacos