INGREDIENTS (WHERE TO BUY):
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
Catanzaro Produce, Madison's, Farmer's Market
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Colonel De Gourmet Herbs and Spices
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
Madison's, Dean's Mediterranean
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Catanzaro Produce, Madison's
- 2/3 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Trim ends of Brussels sprouts, cut in half, and place on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine and spread in an even layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes, until Brussels sprouts are almost tender.
- While sprouts are cooking, mix vinegar and syrup.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from the oven. Add garlic, pecans and vinegar-syrup mixture the pan. Toss until evenly coated. Return to the oven and roast for another 5 minutes. Stir in cranberries and serve.