- MON: See Merchants
- TUES - FRI: 9am to 6pm
- SAT: 8am to 6pm
- SUN: 10am to 4pm
INGREDIENTS (WHERE TO BUY):
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Gut one pumpkin, putting the seeds and strings into a colander.
- Run the colander under to water to separate the seeds from the rest of insides.
- Boil seeds in salted water for 10 minutes. For every half cup of pumpkin seeds, add two cups of water and one tablespoon of salt. Add more salt to taste if desired. Drain.
- Coat baking in one teaspoon of olive oil. Transfer drained seeds and toss to coat in oil.
- Bake on top rack until seeds begin to brown (5-20 minutes).
- Remove from oven when lightly brown and wait until they cool completely before serving.