At Findlay Market, Valentine's Day is all about Loving Local. Our vendors love their customers and they're letting it show with the following V-Day promotions and specialty items:
Food + Drinks:
- Areti’s Gyros: Traditional Baklava, $2.75 and Choco-Baklava, $3.75
- Bender Meats: Cinnamon Bacon, $6.99/lb
- Bouchard’s Pasta: Build-your-own pasta dinner - your choice of pasta, sauce, meats, cheese and toppings, starting at $8.
- Busch’s Country Corner: Fresh Amish Chicken Dinner
- Cake Rack Bakery: Chocolate Truffle Torte, $4.50 per slice
- Dean’s Mediterranean Imports: Date Shake (Medjool dates, nutmeg. Choose soymilk, ice cream or greek yogurt.), $3.00
- Em’s Sourdough Bread: Cinnamon Rolls, $6.00
- Frank’s Seafood: Cooked Shrimp, $23.99/lb and Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillets, $12.99/lb
- Gibb’s Cheese and Sausage: Fudge for every sweet tooth - Twix, Caramel Sea Salt, Mint Chocolate Swirl, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Pistachio, Blueberry Coffee Cake, Chocolate Hazelnut and MORE.
- Grayson’s/Mike’s Meats: Chicken Salad (Traditional, Cranberry Walnut, Smoked Buffalo), Coleslaw, Mustard Potato Salad, Pasta Salad, and Macaroni Salad
- Harvest Pizzeria: Specialty Valentine's themed cocktails: "French Kiss" (Watershed Bourbon Barrel Gin, Hibiscus and Rose Syrup, Lemon Juice, topped with Scarpetta Prosecco) and "A Rose by Any Other Name" (Aqua Fava, Hibiscus and Rose Syrup, Vodka, Lemon Juice, Ginger, Churchills Rose Petal Tea garnish)
- Harvest Pizzeria: 50 serving Bloody Mary Mix, $50
- Heist Fish & Poultry: Snow Crab Legs, $14.99/lb and King Crab Legs, $19/lb
- Luken’s Poultry, Fish & Seafood: Lobster dinner for two, $16 for 1 ¼ lb, $75 for 5/lb
- Mama Made It: Sweet ‘n’ Salty Popcorn, $6.00
- Mackie Meats: Premium Baby Back Ribs, $5.49/lb
- Madisons: Specials on Velveteen Chocolates and OTR Bagels.
- Maverick Chocolate: Specialty Chocolate Truffles
- Neil Luken Meats: NY Strip and T Bone steaks starting at $8.99
- Taste of Belgium: Red Velvet Waffles
Gifts + Catering:
- Bee Haven: Does your Honey love honey? Visit http://beehavenhoney.com/shop/ and order a personalized bundle of all-natural honey, jams, candles and more!
- Colonel De Gourmet Herbs and Spices: Grill’s Best Friend Gift Set, $50
- Churchill’s Fine Teas: Find an assortment of soothing floral-base teas.
- Dojo Gelato: Sure, sending flowers in the mail is a classy move, but is it enough to sweep her off her feet? Send her an assortment of Dojo Gelato and we guarantee she’ll be yours forever. For more information, click here.
- Fresh Table: Need help catering the perfect “date night” meal? Visit http://freshtable.biz/custom-catering/ for information on menu items, pricing and service.
- Market Wines: Celebrate a romantic dinner with a special Market Wines Valentine's gift package! If you purchase a gift certificate for 2 wine tastings ($14 value) and any bottle of wine, Market Wines will dress up the package with Valentine's Day-themed gift wrapping.
- Mimi’s Gourmet Eggrolls & Curry Bowls: Dinner for 2 for $15.00 Includes combo of choice: Curry Combo, Pad Thai Combo, Fried Rice Combo or Chicken Thai Pepper Combo (includes entrée, eggroll (chicken, veggie or pork) and a drink (no coconut juice).
- Mt. Kofinas: 10% off any flavor of 250 and 500 ml olive oil, now until February 14.
- OTR Candy Bar: Specialty Gift Boxes available for purchase online @ http://www.otrcandybar.com/. For more information, call (513) 381.2765.
- Pet Wants: Show your pup some love with a well-deserved Valentine’s Day Cookie.
- The Rhined: Stop in between 4-8pm on Feb 13th and enjoy cheese, wine & chocolate tastings as part of The Rhined's Galentine's Day At The Cheese Shop event. Join them again on Feb. 14th as they host their annual Aphrocheesiac Raclette Night (but adding chocolate) from 4-8pm.
- Velveteen Chocolate: Bourbon, Wine + Chocolate class at Findlay Kitchen on Feb. 10th 5:30-7:30pm, only waitlist spots available
- The Jaded Fork: Partnering with UC Communiversity for a Raviolis and Romance Class at Findlay Kitchen on Feb. 14th 6-8pm.