Thank you for your interest in becoming an Outdoor Market vendor at the Historic Findlay Market! The Findlay Outdoor Market is a year-around market, and for vendors interested in selling part-time or just starting your business, the Outdoor Market may be a good fit. Findlay Market strives to be a “makers market”, while being driven by the five core values of locality, value-mindness, entrepreneurship, authenticity, and responsibility.
The Outdoor Market has three primary areas adjacent to the Markethouse -- Essen Strasse mainly for Prepared Food Vendors, Elder St mainly for Artisan Producers, and the Farmers Market for Farmers & Growers.
Essen Strasse (South Elder St): Prepared Food Vendors who have a mobile license and prepare locally made food are welcome. Prepared Food Vendors are allowed to make food onsite with the proper equipment. The spaces are a minimum of 10’x10’ and do have access to electricity.
North Elder St: Bakers, crafters, artists, non-profits, and packaged food vendors are welcome. The spaces are 10’x10’. There is no electricity available in North Elder St spaces.
Farmers Market: Spaces are reserved for farmers and growers who grow what they sell. All farmers must operate according to Department of Agriculture and Health Department regulations. If space allows, additional producers who make their items locally may be assigned to the Farmers Market. The spaces are approximately 9’ wide. Electricity is available in each space.
Findlay Market cannot accommodate food trucks or vendor trailers at this time. Currently, there are no opportunities for expanding reselling or franchised businesses in the Findlay Outdoor Market.
Applications opened mid-February for the 2020 seasons and will remain open until November 30, 2020. To apply, please follow the steps below. If you have any questions, contact the Outdoor Market Manager, Amanda Lukas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859.630.3097.
1. Read through the Rules and Regulations associated with your vendor-type.
a.) 2020 Rules and Regulations for Artisans and Food Vendors
b.) 2020 Rules and Regulations for Farmers & Growers
c.) Active Shooter Business Preparation Checklist
d.) Boilerplate Non-Disclosure Agreement (Unilateral)
2. Businesses applying to become prepared food vendors must provide proof of a current mobile food license.
3. Submit your application through www.managemymarket.org for the “2020 Findlay Outdoor Market.”
4. Provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance and any other required licenses or certificates via email, uploading a copy to Manage My Market, or mailing a copy to the Outdoor Market Manager.
5. Pay a non-refundable Application Fee either by PayPal or by sending a check to:
ATTN: Amanda Lukas
PO Box 14727 Cincinnati, Ohio 45250
Cincinnati, Ohio 45250
a.) The fee is $25 for new vendors, $20 for returning vendors.
6. You will be notified within 2-4 weeks if your application was approved. The Outdoor Market Manager will reach out if additional site visits or a one-on-one meeting is requested.
Thank you again for your interest in becoming a Findlay Outdoor Market vendor. We appreciate your interest, please let us know if you have any questions.